Computing Science Student Society
Description: The CSSS advocates for the interest of Computing Science undergraduates at Simon Fraser University through academic and social activities.
Objectives of the Union shall be:
• The promotion of the interests of students within the School of Computing Science.
• The promotion of the interests of CSSS members within the Simon Fraser Student Society.
• The organisation of activities, of educational, entertainment and career value, for members of the CSSS.
• The promotion of the CSSS and the interests of its members within the community at large.
• The aims of the CSSS shall be consistent with the SFSS constitution and by-laws.