Environmental Science Student Union
Description: Environmental Science Student Union represents the interest and welfare of its members to the Department of Environmental Science and to the University.
Objectives of the union shall be:
1. to provide a framework for communication between Environmental Science students,
2. to organize campus events, and to undertake projects and activities of interest to Environmental Science students.
3. to increase the profile and accessibility of the Environmental Science programs.
Automatic membership shall be extended to:
1. all students in the Environmental Science undergraduate program and
2. students enrolled in Environmental Science/Resource and Environmental Management courses, including but not limited to REM 100 and EVSC 100.