Linguistics Student Union
Description: Linguistics Student Union represents the interest and welfare of its members to the Department of Linguistics and to the University.email@example.com
Objectives of the union shall be:
1. To promote and represent students’ interests within the Linguistics Department.
2. To provide social and recreational activities for the membership.
3. To undertake projects and activities to benefit the members.
Automatic membership shall be extended to:
1. All declared majors, minors, and honours students in the department; and
2. All students who are currently enrolled in one or more courses offered by the department.