Mathematics Student Union
Description: Mathematics Student Union represents the interest and welfare of its members to the Department of Mathematics and to the University.
Objectives of the union shall be:
- To seek and promote student interests within the Mathematics Department of Simon Fraser University and the Simon Fraser Student Society.
- To democratically undertake projects and activities to benefit the members.
- To provide a safe space for Mathematics students to gather for the purpose of study and sharing ideas.
Automatic membership in this union shall be extended to:
- All declared majors, minors, and honours in the Mathematics department, Mathematical Physics, and Mathematics and Computing Science.
- All students currently enrolled in at least one course offered by the Mathematics department in the current semester.
Conditional membership in this union shall be extended to:
- All declared majors, minors, and honours in the Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science and the Management and Systems Science Program.
Information and resources: