Management System Science Student Society (MSSCSS)
Description: Management System Science Student Society represents the interest and welfare of its members to the Management System Science Program and to the University.email@example.com
Objectives of the union shall be:
1. The promotion of the interests of students within the Management and Systems Science Department.
2. The promotion of the interests of MSSCSS members within the Simon Fraser Student Society.
3. The organisation of activities, of educational, entertainment and career value, for members of the MSSCSS.
4. The promotion of the MSSCSS and the interests of its members within the community at large.
Automatic membership shall be extended to:
1. All students who are declared majors, minors or honours in any programme of study offered at the undergraduate level by the Management and Systems Science Program.
2. All students who are currently enrolled in any undergraduate course offered by the Management and Systems Science Program