Mechatronics System Engineering Student Society
Description: Mechatronic Systems Engineering Student Society represents the interest and welfare of its members to the School of Mechatronic Systems Engineering and to SFU.
Objectives of the union shall be:
1. To promote school spirit.
2. To improve the quality of education in conjunction with the Engineering Science Faculty at Simon Fraser University.
3. To develop MSESS members’ interests in extra-curricular activities.
4. To take an active role in promoting Engineering as a profession.
5. To maintain communications with other Engineering groups and professional Engineering associations.
6. To give MSESS members a vehicle to develop organizational and leadership skills.
7. To represent the interests, and to resolve the issues of the members of the MSESS as relating to Engineering Science at Simon Fraser University’s Surrey Campus, to all groups outside of the MSESS including the ESSS, SFSS, Engineering Science Administration, and University Administration as required.
8. To promote communication between graduate and undergraduate students.
Automatic membership shall be extended to:
All undergraduate students accepted into the School of Mechatronic Systems Engineering based at SFU’s Surrey Campus.