Sociology and Anthropology Student Union (SASU)
Description: The Sociology/Anthropology Student Union represents the interest and welfare of its members to the Department of Sociology and Anthropology and to the University.
Objectives of the union shall be:
1. To seek to promote student interest within the SA Department.
2. To stimulate social and political inquiry and analysis.
3. To provide an organized body through which SA students may actively participate in University affairs.
4. To promote anti-oppression and substantive equality.
Automatic membership shall be extended to:
1. All declared majors, honours, and minors students in the SA Department;
2. All students who are currently enrolled in one or more courses offered by the SA Department; and
3. All students who are currently enrolled in the graduate program of the SA Department.
4. All students currently enrolled in SA certificate programs.