World Literature Student Union
Description: World Literature Student Union represents the interest and welfare of its members to the World Literature Program and to the University.firstname.lastname@example.org
Objectives of the union shall be:
1. To promote, represent, and advocate for students’ interests within the School of World Literature, the University, the Simon Fraser Student Society (hereinafter referred to as the SFSS), and the larger community.
2. To support, promote and sustain the community and network of the World Literature students, alumni, faculty and external community alliances.
3. To facilitate cooperation and communication between students and the University.
4. To organize academic, social and recreational activities for members of the Union.
5. To undertake projects, activities, and initiatives to benefit the membership.
6. To conduct the affairs of the Union with integrity, honesty and responsibility and to model and encourage ethical, honest, and responsible behavior throughout the World Literature student community.
Automatic membership shall be extended to:
1. All undergraduate students actively registered in the School of World Literature.
2. All undergraduate students who have intended majors in the School of World Literature and have taken a course labeled WL in the last three semesters.
3. All undergraduate students currently enrolled in one or more courses labeled WL.