Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology Student Association (BPKSA)
Description: Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology Student Union represents the interest and welfare of its members to the Department of Kinesiology and to the University.
Objectives of the Union shall be:
1. To promote student interests within the department of Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology ("BPK") ‐ referred to as "the department" ‐ the Simon Fraser Student Society ("SFSS"), the university ("SFU"), and the community at large,
2. to provide students the means and opportunity to involve themselves in the running of undergraduate affairs within the department,
3. to create a sense of community within the department.
Automatic membership shall be extended to:
1. All declared majors, minors and honours students in the department,
2. all intended BPK majors,
3. all students currently enrolled in at least one KIN course