Chemistry Student Society
Description: The SFU Chemistry Student Society is here to promote and represent student interests within the Department of Chemistry, and to undertake projects and activities to benefit its firstname.lastname@example.org
Objectives of the union shall be:
1) To promote student involvement and interest in their education.
2) To affiliate all chemistry students with the Canadian Institute of Chemistry (CIC).
3) To ensure representation of chemistry students within the Simon Fraser Student Society.
Automatic membership shall be extended to:
1) All declared majors, minors, and honours students in chemistry.
2) Any student enrolled in at least one chemistry course. This membership would be tenable on a semester basis.