Cognitive Science Student Association
Description: Cognitive Science Student Society represents the interest and welfare of its members to the Department of Cognitive Science and to the University.email@example.com
Objectives of the union shall be:
1. To promote and represent student interests within the Program;
2. To provide social and recreational activities for the membership;
3. To undertake projects and activities to benefit the members; and
4. To undertake such other activities as the members may from time to time decide to pursue.
Automatic membership shall be extended to:
1. All declared majors, minors, honours, and Post-Baccalaureate students in the Cognitive Science Program;
2. All graduate students in the Program;
3. All students who are currently enrolled in any of the courses bearing the COGS designation available in any semester.
4. All students who have declared to the registrar an intention to complete a major, minor or honours in Cognitive Science.
5. All graduate students from disciplines associated to cognitive science, subject to approval by the COGS executive.
6. Anyone interested in the cognitive science program and who wishes to take part in activities of the Cognitive Science Student Association will be a designated associate member. An associate member does not have the power to vote in Cognitive Science Student Association Activities but they retain all other privileges of members.